Monday, March 9, 2009

Computers Going Spastic

Windows XP strangely needed activation the other day when I booted up my PC. This was several months after I've been using it and I've already activated once before. Anyway I had to get on the line to speak to someone from Microsoft. I swear, they only hire monkeys to man their call centers. The monkey who picked up my call sounded like he was reading out from a predefined script who wouldn't deviate from it. I'm surprised they didn't just have a machine to replace these monkeys already. I finally got it reactivated after much internal hemorrhage.

I am so pissed off because I was working on something which I didn't save, went away for a bit and when I came back the stupid computer wanted my activation key. Which of course didn't work and I had to spend too many minutes of my life on the phone with morons from mars.

No comments: